“I want to be able to ask better questions.”
I hear this a lot from leaders. Hi, I’m Keith Webb, the author of The COACH Model for Christian Leaders. Everyone is looking for magic questions that will create insight, foster innovation, and help people get things done.
There are no magic questions. But there are powerful questions!
Powerful questions are the tools to help people discover new roads and to find answers. I decided to list up 50 of my favorite powerful questions in a resource guide. It’s called 50 Powerful Coaching Questions.
Each question approaches a problem or goal from a different perspective. Here are a few examples:
- Change: In what ways do you need to change?
- Energy: Which parts of this give you energy?
- Motivation: What would achieving this do for you?
- Synergy: Where could you tap into natural momentum?
And there are 46 more! These questions will open up new ideas, perspectives, and options – and that’s powerful!
You can’t buy 50 Powerful Coaching Questions. There’s only one way to get it—by subscribing to my FREE email newsletter.
GET YOUR FREE RESOURCE GUIDE NOW
My Most Popular Articles on Coaching and Leadership
I advocate for a different kind of leadership, one that works on-the-go with people everywhere. I lived 20 years in Asia and interacted with leaders from many different cultures. These experiences led me to question conventional leadership practices. Now I write, speak, and consult on topics related to coaching and leadership.
If you are new to my site, you might want to start with my most popular articles. Here are my top in each category:
- The Big Difference Between Leadership and Being A Leader
- How To Stop Talking About Yourself
- Stop Telling People What To Do
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Have All the Answers, Even When They Do
- What It Really Means to Be a Coach
- Why the Origin of the Word “Coach” Matters
- What’s The Difference Between Executive And Life Coaching?
- How To Price Coaching Services Based On Client Value
- How To Find People to Coach
- Don’t Sell Coaching, Sell Client Results
- Client’s Guide To Getting The Most Out of Coaching
- The Life You Want Someday Begins Today
- How to Rewire Your Brain for Change
- How Vulnerability Makes You A Stronger Leader
Whenever I post new articles, I’ll send you an email. That way, you won’t have to visit my blog to stay up to date. Plus, you can unsubscribe at any time.