With your help, more people will hear the message of changing their conversations and changing their results.
On this page you’ll find tools to help you easily share about the book. Here’s what’s below:
- Social Media Link, Tags, Messages
- Book Images
- Social Media Ads
- Quotes From the Book
- Email Text
- What’s New
- Need Something Else?
Thanks for joining me to change lives by changing conversations!
Launch Team Webinar
Here’s a 31 minute video overviewing the changes in the new edition and how to use all the resources on this page. I show the bonuses, and share about how to get 40% discount for orders of 34+ copies. Click here to download the webinar.
Social Media Link, Tags, Messages
Link to Pre-Order Book & Claim Bonuses:
Use this link every time, as it explains the book & bonuses, has ordering information, and is where people can claim bonuses after purchasing.
Social Media Tags:
- Twitter & LinkedIn: @webbkeith
Social Media Messages:
- I just ordered my copy of the revised edition of “The COACH Model for Christian Leaders” by @WebbKeith https://keithwebb.com/coach-model-book/
- I got a free Study Guide for pre-ordering “The COACH Model for Christian Leaders” by @webbkeith https://keithwebb.com/coach-model-book/
- “Change your conversations, change your results.” That’s the message of @webbkeith’s new book. Order now and receive bonuses. https://keithwebb.com/coach-model-book/
- I can’t wait to read the updated edition of “The COACH Model for Christian Leaders” by @WebbKeith https://keithwebb.com/coach-model-book/
- Coaching skills have been a game-changer for me in my leadership.
Use these for putting in an newsletter, blog post, or podcast. See the ads below for social media images.
Social Media Ads
Right-click on the image to download. Either size works fine. The squarer ads are exact for Facebook & Instagram. The rectangular ads are for Twitter, but also for LinkedIn and Facebook.
Quotes From the Book
Use these quotes from the book in your messaging. You can work the quote into your own text or just use a quote with the following attribution:
- — Keith Webb, in The COACH Model for Christian Leaders. https://keithwebb.com/coach-model-book/
- “A good coach draws out what the Holy Spirit has put in.” — Keith Webb, in The COACH Model for Christian Leaders. https://keithwebb.com/coach-model-book/
“Your ability to get things done, make changes, or help other people grow depends on the quality of your conversations.” page: xvi
“Coaching isn’t about teaching someone what we know. Coaching is about helping people to learn.” p. 12
“Excellent coaching means mastering 3 sets: a coaching mindset, a coaching skill set, and a coaching tool set.” p. 17
“A good coach draws out what the Holy Spirit has put in.” p. 24
“Coaching isn’t about providing answers, it’s about asking thought-provoking questions.” p. 29
“If you change your conversations, you will change your results.” p. 35
“Great leaders have an array of leadership tools and approaches they call upon, depending on the situation and need.” p. 38
“Powerful questions come from profound listening and engagement with a person.” p. 73
“People want your help, but they don’t want to be fixed.” p.76
“Without action steps, discoveries and insights are just good ideas.” p. 91
It’s challenging to lead. Whether you are managing people, working in a business or nonprofit, or raising teenagers.
Developing yourself and others to be effective is the biggest challenge of all.
In the new revised & expanded edition of the best-selling book, The COACH Model® for Christian Leaders, leadership expert, Dr. Keith Webb, teaches Christian leaders how to create powerful conversations to assist others to solve their own problems, reach goals, and develop your own leadership skills in the process.
The COACH Model® is a radically different approach to leading people. Rather than provide answers, ask questions to draw out what God has already put into others.
Learn how to:
- Solve problems without having all the answers.
- Help others take responsibility for themselves.
- Ask powerful questions that stimulate creative thinking.
- Empower others with a less directive style.
- Create laser focus on what’s most important.
- Support others to take forward-moving action.
Based on first-hand experience and taught around the world, The COACH Model® for Christian Leaders is packed with stories and illustrations that bring the principles and practices to life to transform your conversations into powerful results.
This new, revised and expanded edition incorporates newer, more effective ways of teaching the content. Each chapter focusing on integrating coaching skills into day-to-day leadership roles has been expanded. Overall, there is 21% more text than the previous edition.
Pre-order before October 15, 2019 to receive exclusive bonuses.
The challenge with all how-to books is helping the reader move from head to hands—to get into action. Each chapter focusing on integrating coaching skills into day-to-day leadership roles has been expanded.
The book incorporates newer, more effective ways of teaching the content. These changes have made a big difference to training participants, so we trust they will for you as well.
A sample coaching agreement and two other appendices have been added to address the steady stream of questions we receive about coaching training, coach certification, and the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- 21% more text.
- Traditional publisher Morgan James Publishing will distribute to bookstores and all online stores.
- Slightly smaller size, with new font, chapter numbers, and page count.
- Editing throughout, with a few more work-focused examples.
- Expanded chapter: “2. What It Really Means to Coach” (was “Learning Without Being Taught”)
- New chapter: “3. Coaching As A Way Of Leading”. How to integrate coaching skills into leadership roles.
- Expanded chapter: “10. Coaching Others”. Using The COACH Model® in daily Conversations.
- New Appendix: “Sample Coaching Agreement”.
- New Appendix: “3 Essential Practices of Effective Coaching Training”.
- New Appendix: “How To Become An ICF Certified Coach”.
Need Something Else?
Contact us: email@example.com