During an interview with Derek Ouellette for the iGospelSummit, he asked me if there is a step-by-step process for a coaching conversation. There is. In this video Derek and I talk about The COACH Model®.
Years ago, I was looking for a process that would result in relevant conversations that produce new awareness and action. It needed to be simple and memorable. I developed The COACH Model® and have since taught it around the world with more than 10,000 leaders.
Watch The Video
In this 8-minute video you’ll discover:
- A 5-step template for effective coaching conversations.
- How to avoid irrelevant coaching conversations.
- The key to setting the agenda for empowering conversations.
- How to achieve breakthrough with coaching clients.
- Why you shouldn’t tell people what their next steps are.
- Techniques to troubleshoot difficulties in your coaching.
Join The Conversation
I would love to have recorded this video live with you in the audience so I could hear from you too. Here’s my question to you:
Question: What part of your coaching conversations do you want to improve? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Explore Additional Resources
In this video we mention the following resources:
- Book: The COACH Model for Christian Leaders by Keith Webb
- Online conference: iGospel Summit March 8-11, 2016. Free. I’m speaking on “How To Become A Ministry Coach”
- Workshop: The Coaching Mastery Certificate Program
- Organization: Creative Results Management
Dr. Keith E. Webb is a Professional Certified Coach and author of seven books including The COACH Model for Christian Leaders. He leads Creative Results Management and developed The COACH Model® and the International Coach Federation approved Coaching Mastery Certificate Program. Read more about him here.
Derek Ouellette is digital media coach, helping mission-minded Christian leaders be heard and get their message out on Social Media. He has a popular blog and developed the iGospelSummit featuring 18 successful church leaders and social media practitioners who share their strategies and tips to maximize your influence and impact online.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this video, please share this it using the buttons at the top of this post. That would help tremendously in getting the word out so others can multiply their impact with coaching skills.